INTERNATIONAL FUND AND PRODUCT AWARDS 2013
Welcome to the 14th Professional Adviser International Fund and Product Awards. Now an established part of the offshore calendar, these awards are in honour and recognition of groups who distribute financial products internationally.
There is no doubt that while cross border expansion is a route to growth, the practicalities of reaching different markets, diverse client sectors and creating different product lines is not getting any easier.
Dealing with a range of regulatory environments and constantly changing tax rules requires commitment, knowledge and skill. The Professional Adviser International Fund and Product Awards are in recognition of those groups and centres that are constantly striving to meet the needs of disparate sectors through innovative solutions to meet cross-border financial needs.
For those offering products and services to the UK market, the introduction of RDR has required a seachange in propositions and this year's awards looks forward to honouring those that have achieved this in the best possible way.
We also recognise that support to advisers is an increasingly important part of ensuring end markets receive the best possible service, so this year's awards will be honouring the high standards being set in advisory platforms with the Best International Adviser Platform award.
Finally, a new addition for 2013 will be Best International Financial Planning Firm in recognition of those firms that are pulling out the stops to give above standard advice to internationally mobile clients.
Commenting on this year's awards, Chair of the Panel, Deborah Benn said: "Transparency is a key issue in international product and service provision and this year's awards will be focusing on the headway providers are making. We have seen improvements year on year, so we are expecting to see a further rise in standards this year."
See below for this year's Awards. The links on the left give information on each award, criteria for entry, methodology and how to enter.
Deadline for submissions is 29th March 2013.
Submissions are now open for:
- Best International Life Group (UK)
- Best International Life Group
- Best International Portfolio Bond
- Best International Trust and Estate Planning Product
- Best International Protection Plan
- Best International Savings Plan
- Best International Private Health Insurance Product
- Best International Private Health Insurance Provider
- Best International Financial Adviser Portal
- Best International Financial Planning Firm
- Best International Specialist Pensions Provider
- Best International Banking Service
- Best International Private Wealth Management Provider
- Best International Fund Group
- Best International Structured Products Provider
- Best International Finance Centre
For more information on How to Enter contact:
Chair, Judging Panel
Tel: +44 (0)20 8883 4783